OBJECTS AND FRAMEWORK OF HEIGHER EDUCATION
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the
academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through
internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning;
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process;
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Functions of IQAC :
- Development and application of quality benchmarks
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education
and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for
participatory teaching and learning process;
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related
themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities,
including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of
maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per
guidelines and parameters of NAAC.