The college's Perspective plan is prepared with systemic reforms in the area of academics, ICT, research and consultancy, outreach and campus development.
The significant factors are:
• Introduction of new programmes and courses in time with the current needs.
• Implementation of online test for UG programmes and open book exam for PG programmes
• Strengthening ICT enabled teaching learning process for both offline and online programs
• Encouraging the faculty to publish quality papers in peer reviewed journals
• Promoting the College for becoming a College with Potential for Excellence
• Inception of Research Block and centres of research
• Adoption of villages and conducting outreach programmes